Cardiovascular Mortality in Men with Erectile Dysfunction: Increased Risk But Not Inevitable
Article first published online: 22 MAR 2011
© 2011 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 8, Issue 6, pages 1761–1771, June 2011
How to Cite
Chew, K.-K., Gibson, N., Sanfilippo, F., Stuckey, B. and Bremner, A. (2011), Cardiovascular Mortality in Men with Erectile Dysfunction: Increased Risk But Not Inevitable. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 8: 1761–1771. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2011.02239.x
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 22 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!