Role of a Novel Tetrodotoxin-Resistant Sodium Channel in the Nitrergic Relaxation of Corpus Cavernosum from the South American Rattlesnake Crotalus Durissus Terrificus
Article first published online: 7 APR 2011
© 2011 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 8, Issue 6, pages 1616–1625, June 2011
How to Cite
Capel, R. O., Mónica, F. Z., Porto, M., Barillas, S., Muscará, M. N., Teixeira, S. A., Arruda, A. M. M., Pissinatti, L., Pissinatti, A., Schenka, A. A., Antunes, E., Nahoum, C., Cogo, J. C., de Oliveira, M. A. and De Nucci, G. (2011), Role of a Novel Tetrodotoxin-Resistant Sodium Channel in the Nitrergic Relaxation of Corpus Cavernosum from the South American Rattlesnake Crotalus Durissus Terrificus. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 8: 1616–1625. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2011.02246.x
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!