Cigarette Smoking Decreases the Genital Vascularization in Young Healthy, Eumenorrheic Women
Version of Record online: 7 APR 2011
© 2011 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 8, Issue 6, pages 1717–1725, June 2011
How to Cite
Battaglia, C., Battaglia, B., Mancini, F., Persico, N., Nappi, R. E., Paradisi, R. and Venturoli, S. (2011), Cigarette Smoking Decreases the Genital Vascularization in Young Healthy, Eumenorrheic Women. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 8: 1717–1725. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2011.02257.x
- Issue online: 1 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 7 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!