Intralevator Injection of Botulinum Toxin for the Treatment of Hypertonic Pelvic Floor Muscle Dysfunction and Vestibulodynia
Article first published online: 26 APR 2011
© 2011 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 8, Issue 5, pages 1287–1290, May 2011
How to Cite
Goldstein, A. T., Burrows, L. J. and Kellogg-Spadt, S. (2011), Intralevator Injection of Botulinum Toxin for the Treatment of Hypertonic Pelvic Floor Muscle Dysfunction and Vestibulodynia. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 8: 1287–1290. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2011.02270.x
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!