Inhibition of Interleukin-6 Attenuates Erectile Dysfunction in a Rat Model of Nerve-Sparing Radical Prostatectomy
Article first published online: 14 APR 2011
© 2011 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 8, Issue 7, pages 1957–1964, July 2011
How to Cite
Yamashita, S., Kato, R., Kobayashi, K., Hisasue, S.-i., Arai, Y. and Tsukamoto, T. (2011), Inhibition of Interleukin-6 Attenuates Erectile Dysfunction in a Rat Model of Nerve-Sparing Radical Prostatectomy. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 8: 1957–1964. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2011.02283.x
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 14 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!