New Insights into the Pathophysiology of Sickle Cell Disease-Associated Priapism
Article first published online: 6 MAY 2011
© 2011 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 9, Issue 1, pages 79–87, January 2012
How to Cite
Bivalacqua, T. J., Musicki, B., Kutlu, O. and Burnett, A. L. (2012), New Insights into the Pathophysiology of Sickle Cell Disease-Associated Priapism. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 9: 79–87. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2011.02288.x
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 6 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!