Financial Support: None declared.
No (Wo)Man Is an Island—The Influence of Physicians' Personal Predisposition to Labia Minora Appearance on Their Clinical Decision Making: A Cross-Sectional Survey
Article first published online: 19 MAY 2011
© 2011 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 8, Issue 8, pages 2377–2385, August 2011
How to Cite
Reitsma, W., Mourits, M. J.E., Koning, M., Pascal, A. and van der Lei, B. (2011), No (Wo)Man Is an Island—The Influence of Physicians' Personal Predisposition to Labia Minora Appearance on Their Clinical Decision Making: A Cross-Sectional Survey. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 8: 2377–2385. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2011.02321.x
Copyright/License for Publication: The corresponding author has the right to grant on behalf of all authors and does grant on behalf of all authors an exclusive licence on a worldwide basis to the Journal of Sexual Medicine (JSM), to permit this article to be published in JSM and to exploit the subsidiary rights.
Ethical Approval: According to Dutch law, this study did not require approval from the Institutional Review Board of the University Medical Center Groningen. Participants gave informed consent before taking part of the survey.
Data Sharing: Technical appendix, statistical code, and data set are available from the corresponding author at e-mail address email@example.com.
- Issue published online: 26 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 19 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!