Severity of Erectile Dysfunction Could Predict Left Ventricular Diastolic Dysfunction in Patients without Overt Cardiac Complaint
Version of Record online: 16 JUN 2011
© 2011 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 8, Issue 9, pages 2590–2597, September 2011
How to Cite
El-Sakka, A. I., Morsy, A. M. and Fagih, B. I. (2011), Severity of Erectile Dysfunction Could Predict Left Ventricular Diastolic Dysfunction in Patients without Overt Cardiac Complaint. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 8: 2590–2597. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2011.02350.x
- Issue online: 2 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 16 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!