A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Once-A-Day Tadalafil in Men with Erectile Dysfunction Who Are Naïve to PDE5 Inhibitors
Article first published online: 27 JUN 2011
© 2011 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 8, Issue 9, pages 2617–2624, September 2011
How to Cite
Montorsi, F., Aversa, A., Moncada, I., Perimenis, P., Porst, H., Barker, C., Shane, M. A. and Sorsaburu, S. (2011), A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Once-A-Day Tadalafil in Men with Erectile Dysfunction Who Are Naïve to PDE5 Inhibitors. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 8: 2617–2624. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2011.02353.x
- Issue published online: 2 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 27 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!