Rho Kinase-related Proteins in Human Vaginal Arteries: An Immunohistochemical and Functional Study
Article first published online: 28 JUL 2011
© 2011 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 8, Issue 10, pages 2739–2745, October 2011
How to Cite
Ückert, S., Waldkirch, E. S., Kauffels, W., Kuczyk, M. A. and Hedlund, P. (2011), Rho Kinase-related Proteins in Human Vaginal Arteries: An Immunohistochemical and Functional Study. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 8: 2739–2745. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2011.02390.x
- Issue published online: 3 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 28 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!