[Correction added after online publication 28-Jul-2011: Dr. Stolpmann's name has been corrected.]
The Role of Testosterone in Sexuality and Paraphilia—A Neurobiological Approach. Part II: Testosterone and Paraphilia
Article first published online: 28 JUL 2011
© 2011 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 8, Issue 11, pages 3008–3029, November 2011
How to Cite
Jordan, K., Fromberger, P., Stolpmann, G. and Müller, J. L. (2011), The Role of Testosterone in Sexuality and Paraphilia—A Neurobiological Approach. Part II: Testosterone and Paraphilia. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 8: 3008–3029. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2011.02393.x
- Issue published online: 27 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 28 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!