Association Between Urinary Calculi and Erectile Dysfunction: A Case-Control Study
Article first published online: 2 AUG 2011
© 2011 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 8, Issue 10, pages 2876–2882, October 2011
How to Cite
Chung, S.-D., Keller, J. J. and Lin, H.-C. (2011), Association Between Urinary Calculi and Erectile Dysfunction: A Case-Control Study. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 8: 2876–2882. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2011.02407.x
- Issue published online: 3 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 2 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!