The Human Female Prostate—Immunohistochemical Study with Prostate-Specific Antigen, Prostate-Specific Alkaline Phosphatase, and Androgen Receptor and 3-D Remodeling
Version of Record online: 2 AUG 2011
© 2011 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 8, Issue 10, pages 2816–2821, October 2011
How to Cite
Dietrich, W., Susani, M., Stifter, L. and Haitel, A. (2011), The Human Female Prostate—Immunohistochemical Study with Prostate-Specific Antigen, Prostate-Specific Alkaline Phosphatase, and Androgen Receptor and 3-D Remodeling. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 8: 2816–2821. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2011.02408.x
- Issue online: 3 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 2 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!