The MALES project was sponsored by the Bayer Pharma AG. Funding for the BACH Survey was provided by NIH NIDDK Award Number U01DK056842. The content is solely the responsibility of the authors and does not necessarily represent the official views of the NIDDK or the NIH. Additional funding for these analyses was provided to New England Research Institutes by Bayer Healthcare, Bayer Pharma AG.
Correlates of PDE5i Use among Subjects with Erectile Dysfunction in Two Population-Based Surveys
Version of Record online: 11 AUG 2011
© 2011 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 8, Issue 11, pages 3051–3057, November 2011
How to Cite
Travison, T. G., Hall, S. A., Fisher, W. A., Araujo, A. B., Rosen, R. C., McKinlay, J. B. and Sand, M. S. (2011), Correlates of PDE5i Use among Subjects with Erectile Dysfunction in Two Population-Based Surveys. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 8: 3051–3057. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2011.02423.x
- Issue online: 27 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 11 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!