Continued Efficacy and Safety of Flibanserin in Premenopausal Women with Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder (HSDD): Results from a Randomized Withdrawal Trial
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2011
© 2011 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 8, Issue 11, pages 3160–3170, November 2011
How to Cite
Goldfischer, E. R., Breaux, J., Katz, M., Kaufman, J., Smith, W. B., Kimura, T., Sand, M. and Pyke, R. (2011), Continued Efficacy and Safety of Flibanserin in Premenopausal Women with Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder (HSDD): Results from a Randomized Withdrawal Trial. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 8: 3160–3170. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2011.02458.x
- Issue published online: 27 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!