These authors equally contributed to this work.
Optimal Timing to Evaluate Prediagnostic Baseline Erectile Function in Patients Undergoing Robot-Assisted Radical Prostatectomy
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2011
© 2011 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 9, Issue 2, pages 602–607, February 2012
How to Cite
Kim, D. S., Chung, Y. G., Kim, D. J., Park, K. K., Chung, M. S., Lee, D. H., Lee, S. H., Mah, S. Y. and Chung, B. H. (2012), Optimal Timing to Evaluate Prediagnostic Baseline Erectile Function in Patients Undergoing Robot-Assisted Radical Prostatectomy. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 9: 602–607. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2011.02465.x
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!