Erectile Function and Sexual Satisfaction Before and After Penile Prosthesis Implantation in Radical Prostatectomy Patients: A Comparison with Patients with Vasculogenic Erectile Dysfunction
Version of Record online: 23 SEP 2011
© 2011 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 8, Issue 12, pages 3479–3486, December 2011
How to Cite
Menard, J., Tremeaux, J.-C., Faix, A., Pierrevelcin, J. and Staerman, F. (2011), Erectile Function and Sexual Satisfaction Before and After Penile Prosthesis Implantation in Radical Prostatectomy Patients: A Comparison with Patients with Vasculogenic Erectile Dysfunction. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 8: 3479–3486. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2011.02466.x
- Issue online: 1 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 23 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!