Phosphodiesterase Type 5 (PDE5) Inhibitors in Erectile Dysfunction: The Proper Drug for the Proper Patient
Article first published online: 13 OCT 2011
© 2011 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 8, Issue 12, pages 3418–3432, December 2011
How to Cite
Corona, G., Mondaini, N., Ungar, A., Razzoli, E., Rossi, A. and Fusco, F. (2011), Phosphodiesterase Type 5 (PDE5) Inhibitors in Erectile Dysfunction: The Proper Drug for the Proper Patient. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 8: 3418–3432. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2011.02473.x
- Issue published online: 1 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 13 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!