Gwen Lagoda and Yi Xie contributed equally to this work.
FK506 Neuroprotection After Cavernous Nerve Injury is Mediated by Thioredoxin and Glutathione Redox Systems
Article first published online: 13 OCT 2011
© 2011 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 8, Issue 12, pages 3325–3334, December 2011
How to Cite
Lagoda, G., Xie, Y., Sezen, S. F., Hurt, K. J., Liu, L., Musicki, B. and Burnett, A. L. (2011), FK506 Neuroprotection After Cavernous Nerve Injury is Mediated by Thioredoxin and Glutathione Redox Systems. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 8: 3325–3334. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2011.02500.x
- Issue published online: 1 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 13 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!