[Correction added after online publication 24-Oct-2011: The above statement of authorship has been updated.]
Spinal Cord Injury Induced Arrest in Estrous Cycle of Rats Is Ameliorated by S-nitrosoglutathione: Novel Therapeutic Agent to Treat Amenorrhea
Article first published online: 24 OCT 2011
© 2011 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 9, Issue 1, pages 148–158, January 2012
How to Cite
Shunmugavel, A., Khan, M., Chou, P. C.-t. and Singh, I. (2012), Spinal Cord Injury Induced Arrest in Estrous Cycle of Rats Is Ameliorated by S-nitrosoglutathione: Novel Therapeutic Agent to Treat Amenorrhea. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 9: 148–158. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2011.02526.x
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 24 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!