Consultation and Treatment History and Causal Attributions in an Online Sample of Women with Lifelong and Acquired Vaginismus
Article first published online: 24 OCT 2011
© 2011 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 9, Issue 1, pages 251–258, January 2012
How to Cite
Reissing, E. D. (2012), Consultation and Treatment History and Causal Attributions in an Online Sample of Women with Lifelong and Acquired Vaginismus. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 9: 251–258. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2011.02534.x
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 24 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!