During the completion of this work, Amie Franklin's affiliation changed to CCS Associates, Inc., Mountain View, CA, USA. William Garner's affiliation is now EBG Advisors, LLC, San Francisco, CA, USA.
Alkalinized Lidocaine and Heparin Provide Immediate Relief of Pain and Urgency in Patients with Interstitial Cystitis
Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2011
© 2011 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 9, Issue 1, pages 207–212, January 2012
How to Cite
Parsons, C. L., Zupkas, P., Proctor, J., Koziol, J., Franklin, A., Giesing, D., Davis, E., Lakin, C. M., Kahn, B. S. and Garner, W. J. (2012), Alkalinized Lidocaine and Heparin Provide Immediate Relief of Pain and Urgency in Patients with Interstitial Cystitis. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 9: 207–212. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2011.02542.x
- Issue online: 4 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!