Complications of Penile Augmentation by Use of Nonmedical Industrial Silicone
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2011
© 2011 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 9, Issue 12, pages 3279–3283, December 2012
How to Cite
Shamsodini, A., Al-Ansari, A. A., Talib, R. A., Alkhafaji, H. M., Shokeir, A. A. and Toth, C. (2012), Complications of Penile Augmentation by Use of Nonmedical Industrial Silicone. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 9: 3279–3283. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2011.02563.x
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!