Is Hormonal Therapy Associated with Better Quality of Life in Transsexuals? A Cross-Sectional Study
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2011
© 2011 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 9, Issue 2, pages 531–541, February 2012
How to Cite
Gorin-Lazard, A., Baumstarck, K., Boyer, L., Maquigneau, A., Gebleux, S., Penochet, J.-C., Pringuey, D., Albarel, F., Morange, I., Loundou, A., Berbis, J., Auquier, P., Lançon, C. and Bonierbale, M. (2012), Is Hormonal Therapy Associated with Better Quality of Life in Transsexuals? A Cross-Sectional Study. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 9: 531–541. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2011.02564.x
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!