Preservation of Sexual Function with the Prostatic Urethral Lift: A Novel Treatment for Lower Urinary Tract Symptoms Secondary to Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2011
© 2011 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 9, Issue 2, pages 568–575, February 2012
How to Cite
Woo, H. H., Bolton, D. M., Laborde, E., Jack, G., Chin, P. T., Rashid, P., Thavaseelan, J. and McVary, K. T. (2012), Preservation of Sexual Function with the Prostatic Urethral Lift: A Novel Treatment for Lower Urinary Tract Symptoms Secondary to Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 9: 568–575. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2011.02568.x
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!