Concerns About Serum Androgens Monitoring During Testosterone Replacement Treatments in Hypogonadal Male Athletes: A Pilot Study
Version of Record online: 9 FEB 2012
© 2012 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 9, Issue 3, pages 873–886, March 2012
How to Cite
Di Luigi, L., Sgrò, P., Aversa, A., Migliaccio, S., Bianchini, S., Botrè, F., Romanelli, F. and Lenzi, A. (2012), Concerns About Serum Androgens Monitoring During Testosterone Replacement Treatments in Hypogonadal Male Athletes: A Pilot Study. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 9: 873–886. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2011.02600.x
- Issue online: 28 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 9 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!