Self-Castration by a Transsexual Woman: Financial and Psychological Costs: A Case Report
Article first published online: 12 JAN 2012
© 2012 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 9, Issue 4, pages 1216–1219, April 2012
How to Cite
St. Peter, M., Trinidad, A. and Irwig, M. S. (2012), Self-Castration by a Transsexual Woman: Financial and Psychological Costs: A Case Report. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 9: 1216–1219. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2011.02621.x
- Issue published online: 28 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 12 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!