Effects of Vaginal Prolapse Surgery on Sexuality in Women and Men; Results from a RCT on Repair With and Without Mesh
Article first published online: 9 FEB 2012
© 2012 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 9, Issue 4, pages 1200–1211, April 2012
How to Cite
Vollebregt, A., Fischer, K., Gietelink, D. and van der Vaart, C. H. (2012), Effects of Vaginal Prolapse Surgery on Sexuality in Women and Men; Results from a RCT on Repair With and Without Mesh. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 9: 1200–1211. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2011.02647.x
- Issue published online: 28 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 9 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!