An Internet Survey of Demographic and Health Factors Associated with Risk of Sexual Dysfunction in Women Who Have Sex with Women
Article first published online: 29 FEB 2012
© 2012 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 9, Issue 5, pages 1261–1271, May 2012
How to Cite
Shindel, A. W., Rowen, T. S., Lin, T.-C., Li, C.-S., Robertson, P. A. and Breyer, B. N. (2012), An Internet Survey of Demographic and Health Factors Associated with Risk of Sexual Dysfunction in Women Who Have Sex with Women. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 9: 1261–1271. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2012.02659.x
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 29 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!