A.G. and G.T. contributed equally and are both to be considered as first authors.
ORIGINAL RESEARCH-MEN’S SEXUAL HEALTH
Sexual Dysfunctions in Men Affected by Autoimmune Addison's Disease Before and After Short-Term Gluco- and Mineralocorticoid Replacement Therapy
Article first published online: 16 MAR 2012
© 2012 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 10, Issue 8, pages 2036–2043, August 2013
How to Cite
Granata, A., Tirabassi, G., Pugni, V., Arnaldi, G., Boscaro, M., Carani, C. and Balercia, G. (2013), Sexual Dysfunctions in Men Affected by Autoimmune Addison's Disease Before and After Short-Term Gluco- and Mineralocorticoid Replacement Therapy. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 10: 2036–2043. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2012.02673.x
Acknowledgements of financial support: No external funding, apart from the support of the authors' institution, was available for this study.
- Issue published online: 1 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 16 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!