Is Oral Sex Really a Dangerous Carcinogen? Let's Take a Closer Look
Article first published online: 16 MAR 2012
© 2012 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 9, Issue 9, pages 2224–2232, September 2012
How to Cite
Rosenquist, S. E. (2012), Is Oral Sex Really a Dangerous Carcinogen? Let's Take a Closer Look. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 9: 2224–2232. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2012.02684.x
- Issue published online: 4 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 16 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!