Funding Source: This work was supported in part by a training fellowship from the Office of Population Research, Princeton University (KSH) and by a Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development grant for Infrastructure for Population Research at Princeton University, Grant R24HD047879 (J.T.).
Young Women's Perceived Health and Lifetime Sexual Experience: Results from the National Survey of Family Growth
Article first published online: 16 MAR 2012
© 2012 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 9, Issue 5, pages 1382–1391, May 2012
How to Cite
Hall, K. S., Moreau, C. and Trussell, J. (2012), Young Women's Perceived Health and Lifetime Sexual Experience: Results from the National Survey of Family Growth. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 9: 1382–1391. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2012.02686.x
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 16 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!