Disclosure: Dr. Verhulst is a contributing author of the Achenbach System of Empirically Based Assessment (ASEBA), from which he receives remuneration.
ORIGINAL ARTICLE—INTERSEX AND GENDER IDENTITY DISORDERS
Gender Variance in Childhood and Sexual Orientation in Adulthood: A Prospective Study
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2012
© 2012 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 10, Issue 11, pages 2723–2733, November 2013
How to Cite
Steensma, T. D., van der Ende, J., Verhulst, F. C. and Cohen-Kettenis, P. T. (2013), Gender Variance in Childhood and Sexual Orientation in Adulthood: A Prospective Study. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 10: 2723–2733. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2012.02701.x
- Issue published online: 4 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!