Title adapted from the following: Carter, Raymond. What We Talk About When We Talk About Love. USA: Vintage Books, 1989.
What We Don't Talk about When We Don't Talk about Sex: Results of a National Survey of U.S. Obstetrician/Gynecologists1
Article first published online: 22 MAR 2012
© 2012 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 9, Issue 5, pages 1285–1294, May 2012
How to Cite
Sobecki, J. N., Curlin, F. A., Rasinski, K. A. and Lindau, S. T. (2012), What We Don't Talk about When We Don't Talk about Sex: Results of a National Survey of U.S. Obstetrician/Gynecologists. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 9: 1285–1294. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2012.02702.x
This study was conducted at The University of Chicago, Chicago, IL.
Funding: This study was supported by grants from the Greenwall Foundation, John Templeton Foundation, the National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine (1 K23 AT002749, to Dr. Farr Curlin), and the National Institute on Aging (NIH/NIA 1K23AG032870-01A1 and NIH/NIA 5P30 AG 012857 to Dr. Stacy Lindau, Linda Waite, Principal Investigator).
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 22 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!