Title adapted from the following: Carter, Raymond. What We Talk About When We Talk About Love. USA: Vintage Books, 1989.
What We Don't Talk about When We Don't Talk about Sex: Results of a National Survey of U.S. Obstetrician/Gynecologists1
Article first published online: 22 MAR 2012
© 2012 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 9, Issue 5, pages 1285–1294, May 2012
How to Cite
Sobecki, J. N., Curlin, F. A., Rasinski, K. A. and Lindau, S. T. (2012), What We Don't Talk about When We Don't Talk about Sex: Results of a National Survey of U.S. Obstetrician/Gynecologists. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 9: 1285–1294. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2012.02702.x
This study was conducted at The University of Chicago, Chicago, IL.
Funding: This study was supported by grants from the Greenwall Foundation, John Templeton Foundation, the National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine (1 K23 AT002749, to Dr. Farr Curlin), and the National Institute on Aging (NIH/NIA 1K23AG032870-01A1 and NIH/NIA 5P30 AG 012857 to Dr. Stacy Lindau, Linda Waite, Principal Investigator).
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 22 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!