This randomized controlled trial is registered on http://www.clinicaltrials.gov. no. NCT00197314.
Sexual Function and Quality of Life of Women with Stress Urinary Incontinence: A Randomized Controlled Trial Comparing the Paula Method (Circular Muscle Exercises) to Pelvic Floor Muscle Training (PFMT) Exercises
Article first published online: 17 APR 2012
© 2012 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 9, Issue 6, pages 1613–1623, June 2012
How to Cite
Liebergall-Wischnitzer, M., Paltiel, O., Hochner Celnikier, D., Lavy, Y., Manor, O. and Woloski Wruble, A. C. (2012), Sexual Function and Quality of Life of Women with Stress Urinary Incontinence: A Randomized Controlled Trial Comparing the Paula Method (Circular Muscle Exercises) to Pelvic Floor Muscle Training (PFMT) Exercises. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 9: 1613–1623. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2012.02721.x
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 17 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!