These two authors contributed equally to this paper.
Sexual Function after Surgery for Early-Stage Cervical Cancer: Is There a Difference in It According to the Extent of Surgical Radicality?
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
© 2012 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 9, Issue 6, pages 1697–1704, June 2012
How to Cite
Song, T., Choi, C. H., Lee, Y.-Y., Kim, T.-J., Lee, J.-W., Kim, B.-G. and Bae, D.-S. (2012), Sexual Function after Surgery for Early-Stage Cervical Cancer: Is There a Difference in It According to the Extent of Surgical Radicality?. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 9: 1697–1704. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2012.02723.x
- Issue online: 1 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!