1Joint senior authorship.
Long-Term Psychosexual and Anatomical Outcome after Vaginal Dilation or Vaginoplasty: A Comparative Study
Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
© 2012 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 9, Issue 7, pages 1842–1851, July 2012
How to Cite
Callens, N., De Cuypere, G., Wolffenbuttel, K. P., Beerendonk, C. C.M., van der Zwan, Y. G., van den Berg, M., Monstrey, S., Van Kuyk, M. E., De Sutter, P., Belgian-Dutch Study Group on DSD, Dessens, A. B. and Cools, M. (2012), Long-Term Psychosexual and Anatomical Outcome after Vaginal Dilation or Vaginoplasty: A Comparative Study. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 9: 1842–1851. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2012.02747.x
Belgian-Dutch Study Group on DSD (not including the authors mentioned in the list of authors):
1. University Hospital Ghent: Piet Hoebeke, MD, PhD, Eline Van Hoecke, PhD, Steven Weyers, MD, PhD, Birgit Van Hoorde, MA, Sabine Stockman, PhD, Petra De Sutter, MD, PhD, Kristien Roelens, MD, PhD, Guy T'Sjoen, MD, PhD.
2. Erasmus Medical Center Rotterdam: Stenvert L.S. Drop, MD, PhD, Gerard C. Madern, MD, PhD, Joop S.E. Laven, MD, PhD, Marianne J. ten Kate-Booij, MD, PhD, Hanneke M. Bolt, MD.
3. Radboud University Nijmegen Medical Center: Maaike van Kuyk, PhD, Bartho J. Otten, MD, PhD, Hedi L. Claashen-van der Grinten, MD, PhD, Barbara B.M. Kortmann, MD, PhD, Jet H. van Kuppenveld.
- Issue published online: 3 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!