Erectile Dysfunction Is More Common in Young to Middle-Aged HIV-Infected Men than in HIV-Uninfected Men
Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
© 2012 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 9, Issue 7, pages 1923–1930, July 2012
How to Cite
Zona, S., Guaraldi, G., Luzi, K., Beggi, M., Santi, D., Stentarelli, C., Madeo, B. and Rochira, V. (2012), Erectile Dysfunction Is More Common in Young to Middle-Aged HIV-Infected Men than in HIV-Uninfected Men. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 9: 1923–1930. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2012.02750.x
- Issue published online: 3 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!