Erectile Dysfunction Is More Common in Young to Middle-Aged HIV-Infected Men than in HIV-Uninfected Men
Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
© 2012 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 9, Issue 7, pages 1923–1930, July 2012
How to Cite
Zona, S., Guaraldi, G., Luzi, K., Beggi, M., Santi, D., Stentarelli, C., Madeo, B. and Rochira, V. (2012), Erectile Dysfunction Is More Common in Young to Middle-Aged HIV-Infected Men than in HIV-Uninfected Men. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 9: 1923–1930. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2012.02750.x
- Issue published online: 3 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!