Guo Nan Yin and Ji-Kan Ryu contributed equally to this study.
Matrigel-Based Sprouting Endothelial Cell Culture System from Mouse Corpus Cavernosum Is Potentially Useful for the Study of Endothelial and Erectile Dysfunction Related to High-Glucose Exposure
Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
© 2012 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 9, Issue 7, pages 1760–1772, July 2012
How to Cite
Yin, G. N., Ryu, J.-K., Kwon, M.-H., Shin, S. H., Jin, H.-R., Song, K.-M., Choi, M. J., Kang, D.-Y., Kim, W. J. and Suh, J.-K. (2012), Matrigel-Based Sprouting Endothelial Cell Culture System from Mouse Corpus Cavernosum Is Potentially Useful for the Study of Endothelial and Erectile Dysfunction Related to High-Glucose Exposure. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 9: 1760–1772. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2012.02752.x
- Issue published online: 3 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!