Magnetic Spheres as Foreign Body into the Bladder
Article first published online: 21 MAY 2012
© 2012 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 10, Issue 10, pages 2590–2592, October 2013
How to Cite
Graziottin, T. M., Soares, D. d. F. G., Da Ros, C. T., Sogari, P. R., Telöken, C. and Laste, P. R. (2013), Magnetic Spheres as Foreign Body into the Bladder. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 10: 2590–2592. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2012.02772.x
- Issue published online: 7 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 21 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!