Epidemiological Study of Complementary and Alternative Medicine (CAM) Use for the Improvement of Sexual Function in Young Korean Men: The Korean Internet Sexuality Survey (KISS), Part II
Article first published online: 22 MAY 2012
© 2012 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 9, Issue 9, pages 2238–2247, September 2012
How to Cite
Choi, W. S., Song, S. H. and Son, H. (2012), Epidemiological Study of Complementary and Alternative Medicine (CAM) Use for the Improvement of Sexual Function in Young Korean Men: The Korean Internet Sexuality Survey (KISS), Part II. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 9: 2238–2247. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2012.02790.x
- Issue published online: 4 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 22 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!