Funding sources: none.
Persistent Sexual Side Effects of Finasteride: Could They Be Permanent?
Version of Record online: 12 JUL 2012
© 2012 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 9, Issue 11, pages 2927–2932, November 2012
How to Cite
Irwig, M. S. (2012), Persistent Sexual Side Effects of Finasteride: Could They Be Permanent?. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 9: 2927–2932. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2012.02846.x
- Issue online: 30 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 12 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!