A Retrospective Comparative Study of Traction Therapy vs. No Traction Following Tunica Albuginea Plication or Partial Excision and Grafting for Peyronie's Disease: Measured Lengths and Patient Perceptions
Version of Record online: 17 AUG 2012
© 2012 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 9, Issue 9, pages 2396–2403, September 2012
How to Cite
Rybak, J., Papagiannopoulos, D. and Levine, L. (2012), A Retrospective Comparative Study of Traction Therapy vs. No Traction Following Tunica Albuginea Plication or Partial Excision and Grafting for Peyronie's Disease: Measured Lengths and Patient Perceptions. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 9: 2396–2403. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2012.02849.x
Auxilium Pharmaceuticals Consultant/Advisor, Investigator, Meeting Participant/Lecturer
AMS Corp, Consultant/Advisor, Meeting Participant/Lecturer
Coloplast Corp, Consultant/Advisor, Meeting Participant/Lecturer
U.S. Physiomed Consultant/Advisor, Lilly, Meeting Participant/Lecturer
- Issue online: 4 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 17 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!