Psychosexual Functioning and Body Image Following a Diagnosis of Ductal Carcinoma In Situ
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2012
© 2012 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 10, Issue 2, pages 370–377, February 2013
How to Cite
Bober, S. L., Giobbie-Hurder, A., Emmons, K. M., Winer, E. and Partridge, A. (2013), Psychosexual Functioning and Body Image Following a Diagnosis of Ductal Carcinoma In Situ. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 10: 370–377. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2012.02852.x
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!