Financial support: The study was financially supported by Bayer Pharma AG, Berlin, Germany.
IPASS: A Study on the Tolerability and Effectiveness of Injectable Testosterone Undecanoate for the Treatment of Male Hypogonadism in a Worldwide Sample of 1,438 Men
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2012
© 2012 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 10, Issue 2, pages 579–588, February 2013
How to Cite
Zitzmann, M., Mattern, A., Hanisch, J., Gooren, L., Jones, H. and Maggi, M. (2013), IPASS: A Study on the Tolerability and Effectiveness of Injectable Testosterone Undecanoate for the Treatment of Male Hypogonadism in a Worldwide Sample of 1,438 Men. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 10: 579–588. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2012.02853.x
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!