Why Don't Healthcare Professionals Talk About Sex? A Systematic Review of Recent Qualitative Studies Conducted in the United Kingdom
Article first published online: 30 JUL 2012
© 2012 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 10, Issue 11, pages 2658–2670, November 2013
How to Cite
Dyer, K. and das Nair, R. (2013), Why Don't Healthcare Professionals Talk About Sex? A Systematic Review of Recent Qualitative Studies Conducted in the United Kingdom. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 10: 2658–2670. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2012.02856.x
- Issue published online: 4 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 30 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!