Depressive Symptoms as a Predictor of Sexual Function during Pregnancy
Version of Record online: 15 AUG 2012
© 2012 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 9, Issue 10, pages 2582–2589, October 2012
How to Cite
Chang, S.-R., Ho, H.-N., Chen, K.-H., Shyu, M.-K., Huang, L.-H. and Lin, W.-A. (2012), Depressive Symptoms as a Predictor of Sexual Function during Pregnancy. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 9: 2582–2589. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2012.02874.x
- Issue online: 9 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 15 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!