Anandamide Transforms Noncopulating Rats into Sexually Active Animals
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2012
© 2012 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 10, Issue 3, pages 686–693, March 2013
How to Cite
Canseco-Alba, A. and Rodríguez-Manzo, G. (2013), Anandamide Transforms Noncopulating Rats into Sexually Active Animals. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 10: 686–693. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2012.02890.x
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!