Sexual Function, Incontinence, and Wellbeing in Women after Rectal Cancer—A Review of the Evidence
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2012
© 2012 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 9, Issue 11, pages 2749–2758, November 2012
How to Cite
Panjari, M., Bell, R. J., Burney, S., Bell, S., McMurrick, P. J. and Davis, S. R. (2012), Sexual Function, Incontinence, and Wellbeing in Women after Rectal Cancer—A Review of the Evidence. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 9: 2749–2758. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2012.02894.x
Dr Panjari is a recipient of a National Health and Medical Research Council Early Career Fellowship 1034977.
This Research Project was supported by the Victorian Government through a Victorian Cancer Agency Research Fellowship to Professor Robin Bell.
This work was supported by the National Health and Medical Research Council of Australia through a fellowship to Professor Susan Davis (fellowship number 490938).
- Issue published online: 30 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!