Funding statement. The four base studies and the reported analysis were sponsored by Eli Lilly and Company (Lilly USA, LLC; Indianapolis, IN, USA).
Efficacy and Safety of Once-Daily Tadalafil in Men with Erectile Dysfunction Who Reported No Successful Intercourse Attempts at Baseline
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2012
© 2012 International Society for Sexual Medicine
The Journal of Sexual Medicine
Volume 10, Issue 3, pages 844–856, March 2013
How to Cite
Shabsigh, R., Seftel, A. D., Kim, E. D., Ni, X. and Burns, P. R. (2013), Efficacy and Safety of Once-Daily Tadalafil in Men with Erectile Dysfunction Who Reported No Successful Intercourse Attempts at Baseline. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 10: 844–856. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2012.02898.x
Previous presentation. Selected findings were presented at the Sexual Medicine Society of North America 2011 Annual Fall Meeting, Las Vegas, NV, USA, November 10–13, 2011 (Moderated Poster 129).
ClinicalTrials.gov registration. Internal study identifiers H6D-MC-LVFZ (Clinicaltrials.gov identifier NCT00547183); H6D-MC-LVFP (NCT00381732); H6D-MC-LVGH (NCT00422734); and H6D-MC-LVCV (non–US trial; no NCT #).
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!